For 25 years, the Big "I" Professional Liability Program underwritten by Westport Insurance Corporation, a member of Swiss Re Corporate Solutions (rated A+ Superior by A.M. Best), has been the premiere choice of IIABA member agents for insurance agents and brokers E&O insurance.
The Big “I” Professional Liability Program offers not just a policy, but a comprehensive program for insurance agents. Over the past two decades the Big “I” Professional Liability Program, underwritten by Westport Insurance Corporation, a member of Swiss Re Corporate Solutions, has grown into the largest and most stable insurance agents E&O program in the nation. Our member agents and brokers nationwide look to the program for stable rates and a long-term market that they can rely on to protect their greatest assets—their businesses.
Working with our partners at Swiss Re Corporate Solutions, we have created one of the strongest coverage forms in the market.
Not a Current Insured?
If you are not a current insured with Swiss Re and IIAWV, please complete the New Business E&O Premium Estimate . Our application process is now a digitized application process. We are excited to bring your a paperless option.
- Rated A+ by A.M. Best
- State-of-the-art coverage form, exclusive to Big "I" Members
- Claims Made Coveage
- Coverage for the sale of both Property/Casualty and Life/Health insurance products
- Limits of liability up to $20 million
- Broad definition of covered professional services and activities
- Comprehensive definition of "who is an insured"
- Aggregate deductibles
- Defense cost outside the limit
- $25,000 1st Party Personal Data Breach (cyber)
- $1,000,000 3rd Party Personal Data Breach (cyber) sublimit
- Full prior acts available
- Deductible reduction up to $12,500 per claim for risk management, no limitation on the number of claims
- Catastrophe Expense $25,000 per policy period
- Regulatory defense $25,000 per policy period
- True worldwide protection
- NEW! Earn more credit with Risk Management Credit Enhancements. - Risk Mgmt. FAQ
- 10% Premium Credit for five years for an having an approved in-house E&O audit
All applications should be completed and fax to 304-343-5810 or mailed to: