IIAWV membership carries with it automatic membership in the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America (IIABA) or "Big I." IIAWV members are granted access to all the benefits and services offered by this association as well as IIAWV's benefits and services.
2018 Dues Calculation
- If your gross annual commission is less than $169,491, you will pay $500 in annual dues.
- If your gross annual commission is more than $1,694,915, your dues will be $5000.
- If your gross annual commission is more than $169,491, but less than $1,694,915, please calculate your dues below by entering your agency location's total gross commission from all sources.
- If the Dues Calculation is less than the maximum dues per location, then enter the dues calculation.
- If the dues calculation is more than the maximum dues per location, enter the maximum dues per location.
If you are paying for your agency dues with a credit card, then the amount in Step 3 is your annual dues amount. Complete the credit card payment information and enter this amount in your annual dues on your contract. Your credit card will be charged for the entire annual amount upon IIAWV's receipt of your completed contract.
If you are paying for your agency dues by check, then multiply the amount in Step 3 by the discount factor and enter this amount in Step 4. Enter this amount as your annual dues on your contract and make your check payable to IIAWV for at least half of this amount.
If you meet the eligibility requirements for membership, and wish to become a member of IIAWV, complete and sign a Membership Contract, calculate your dues payment, and mail the completed contract and a check for your dues payment made payable to IIAWV to:
Independent Insurance Agents of West Virginia, Inc.
2006 Kanawha Blvd., E.
Charleston, WV 25311
For a current Membership Contract, simply Email Traci Nelson @ email@example.com
or call 304.342.2440 and request your Independent Agent Membership kit